Speaker: Rev Dr Andrew Reid
Text: Psalm 145
- A Child of the World to Come
- A Special Psalm
- The Big Picture
- The Details
- The Proclamation: Kingly/Godly Sovereignty
- The King of Psalm 145 at Work on His Throne
- Living Under Psalm 145
- What will you say?
- What will you pray?
- How will you live?
- Share with others the main things that you learnt about God from this Psalm. Perhaps one, two or three things.
- After hearing this psalm preached, what verse of the psalm is your favourite? Explain why.
- The preacher told us of two great truths from this psalm: God is both good and great. How and where are these truths reflected in the life and ministry of Jesus?
- What is the main response that we should make to God when we understand this psalm? How can we help each other do this better?