Welcome to Mount Hermon
Ours is a blend of traditional and contemporary styles, catering to the young and old,
and that includes you!
Scroll down to stream our worship services every Sunday at 11:00am
We are an inter-generational church which aims to build up our members and bless our community.
We believe that the faithful expository preaching of the word is central to the life of our church, and also conduct classes for those interested in discovering what the Christian faith is all about!
Living in light of Aging and Death
Date: 05 July, 2020
Speaker: Mr John Chua
Text: Ecclesiastes 11:7–12:8
The Vanity of Life (Eccl 11:7–10)
- Life on earth is vanity for it ends in ________.
- R________ in God’s gift of life while you still have it.
- R__________ God’s Judgment by putting away evil.
Remember Your Creator Now! (Eccl 12:1–8)
- Rejoice in the Creator’s gift of life before _________ makes life unpleasant.
- Recognise the Creator’s judgment before _________ comes and judgment follows.
Relating to Jesus
- Greater reason to rejoice in God’s gift of life. (Jn 3:16)
- Greater clarity of how to recognise God’s judgment. (2 Cor 5:10)
- What are some blessings in life that you may have taken for granted? Remember your Creator by rejoicing in them.
- What are some temptations that you might fall into when enjoying the pleasures in life? Recognise the Creator’s judgment by taking steps to avoid them.
- Since God’s final judgment will be carried out by Jesus, what are some changes you need to make to your present life?
Our purpose is to teach our children the Holy Scriptures that they may know God, love Him and His Word, and serve Him.
YOUNG ADULTS COVENANT GROUP
The Young Adults Covenant Group welcomes all between the ages of 18– 25 years old.
The Worship Ministry supports the church’s mission of leading God’s people to glorify God by being and making disciples of Jesus.
The purpose of the prayer ministry is to actively encourage and promote prayer life within the church.
A small group of members, regular friends and visitors meeting weekly or twice a month with the desire to see God’s calling.
To build bridges between Hermon and the Community by providing facilities and opportunities that meet the identified needs of the community.
Worship With Us
10 Choa Chu Kang, Street 52
Jerusalem Sanctuary lvl 2
By Bus: Take bus 302 at CCK Bus Interchange and alight at the 5th bus-stop before De La Salle School
Driving: Exit KJE to Choa Chu Kang North